Spend quality time with your children becoming a storyteller, playing together and learning numbers with Nini learns to count.
No In-App Purchasing. Works Without Internet.
© 2015 Daniela Seminara, Javier Duró
1. Read and observe
Short stories to make learning about numbers fun and enjoyable for your child.
2. Learning by doing
The printable resources will enhance the story even more and provide additional and fun challenges for the reader.
3. Creativity and interaction
Additional features built into the story itself include the option to silence the background music and, more significantly, to record your own audio as the story plays out.
Learning by doing and learning through play.
- Nini learn to count, one of the best ten educational applications for kids made in Spain according to the jury Festival de Comunicación El Chupete 2016.
- English teacher primary school
5 star certified app by EAS www.educationalappstore.com 2016
- Nini learns to count, has won the Gold Award for ‘Best App for Children and Toddlers’ on BestMobileAppAwards.com | Winner of 2015 October Awards
In this story, kids together to Nini learn to count to 10. The story consists of 35 scenarios characterised by illustrations and sounds which anímate the story interactively. In each page you will be able to record your own voice while narrating the text which goes along with each of the illustrations.
For Nini the world is a huge living garden where everything is yet to discover. His friend Pepo, the farmer, encourages him and always gives him the best advice. Little insects, pets, flowers and plants are some of his friends as well as his source of knowledge.
Plenty of adventures full of healthy values which motivate children to learn and build their self-esteem and creativity through colourful interactive settings, accompanied by music especially composed for each story.
• Learn about numbers from 1 to 10
• Enjoy illustrated pages in English and Spanish
• Play mini-games (beginning math, writing and spatial orientation games)
• Listen to the story recorded with the voice-over or your own voice
• Interact with the characters on screen
• No third-party advertising or in-app purchasing!
• Parental control – COPPA compliant
Designed specially for children aged 2-6.
Beware, It can also attract the imagination of big brothers & sisters!
Begin to tangibilize now!
With this app, we aim to bring a new fun, interactive and challenging way for children to learn the numbers through the new technologies, and also help them develop their imagination with learning resources, downloaded free of charge directly on ‘La Mochila’
We are a creative couple committed to the dissemination of a multidisciplinary learning technique where art and technology can work together to create a more accessible and fun education for every child.